Agendas & Minutes
Hours & Facilities
Inspection Services Applications
Permit Process Guide
Town Bylaws & Government Act
Zoning Bylaw & Map
Two Opportunities for Amherst Residents to Purchase 100% Green Power!
- Thanks to an innovative partnership between the Town of Amherst and the Massachusetts Energy Consumers Alliance (Mass Energy), residents have an opportunity to strengthen that commitment by choosing green power.
Housing and Sheltering Committee Preliminary Shelter Presentation Now Available
- The Housing and Sheltering Committee is pleased to make available the Preliminary Shelter Presentation from the December 9, 2014 Public Forum.
Download the Presentation!
CDBG Request for Proposals Now Available
- The Town of Amherst is soliciting proposals for social service activities and non-social service activities (construction, rehabilitation, planning, etc.) for its 2015 CDBG Mini-Entitlement application.
Holiday Discard Chart Available
- The amount of trash produced by the average American household skyrockets during the period between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. Use this handy chart to make better disposal choices during the next busy weeks.
New Permit Administrator - Conservation and Development Department
- The Town of Amherst is happy to announce the appointment of Jennifer Gannett as the new Permit Administrator for the Town.
Monday 12/22/14 4:00 PM
Dickinson Local Historic District Commission
Monday 12/22/14 7:00 PM
Tuesday 12/23/14 1:00 PM
Special Education Parent Advisory Council Meeting (SEPAC)
Monday 1/5/15 6:30 PM
Regional Agreement Working Group
Tuesday 11/4/14 - Monday 12/22/14
Town Hall Public Art Commission Exhibit
Thursday 1/8/15 7:00 PM
Film & Discussion: The New Jim Crow
Tuesday 1/13/15 7:00 PM
Book Event with Stan Maron
Powered by CivicPlus
4 Boltwood Avenue • Amherst, MA 01002 • Ph: 413-259-3333 • Email: