Agendas & Minutes
Hours & Facilities
Inspection Services Applications
Permit Process Guide
Town Bylaws & Government Act
Zoning Bylaw & Map
Reception for Diana Stein and Stephanie O’Keeffe!
- Join us in a reception for Diana Stein and Stephanie O’Keeffe Monday March 17, 2014 from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm in the Town Room, Town Hall. Come and enjoy light refreshments and happy reflections to thank them for six years of service.
UMass Amherst and Town of Amherst to Discuss Consultant Proposals
- The public is invited to attend the Town-Gown Steering Committee Meeting on Tuesday, March 11 in the Community Room of the UMass Police Department located at 585 East Pleasant Street. The Steering Committee will be taking public comment from 5:00 - 5:30PM
Amherst Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) - Neighbors Helping Neighbors!
- The Amherst Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) is now accepting applications for additional volunteers. When called upon the CERT team will work under the direction of local professional emergency responders, providing immediate assistance
Select Board Votes Unanimously To Endorse Personnel Board Compensation and Classification Plan
- On Monday, February 24, 2014 the Amherst Select Board voted unanimously to endorse the Personnel Board’s recommendation for a modern, market based and data driven non-union compensation and classification plan. The plan reflects a clearly defined by
UMass Amherst, Town of Amherst Name Finalists for Town-Gown Consultant Contract
- The University of Massachusetts Amherst and the Town of Amherst today announced three finalists for a consulting contract to help develop a joint plan for the town and the university to partner on issues such as housing and economic development.
Tuesday 3/11/14 11:30 AM
Disability Access Advisory Committee
Tuesday 3/11/14 1:00 PM
The Jones Library, Inc. Buildings and Facilities Committee
Tuesday 3/11/14 4:00 PM
Amherst Public Shade Tree Committee
Tuesday 3/11/14 5:00 PM
RAWG RSDPB Subcommittee Governance Core Issues Committee of the Regional School District Planning Board (RSDPB) Regional Agreement Working Group (RAWG)
Tuesday 3/11/14 7:00 PM
World Enough & Time: On Creativity & Slowing Down - a reading by author Christian McEwen
Thursday 3/13/14 7:00 PM
The American Missionaries and the Armenians: Successes and Limitations of Humanitarianism
Tuesday 3/18/14 6:00 PM
Amherst SafePlace: Support for Suicide Survivors
Powered by CivicPlus
4 Boltwood Avenue • Amherst, MA 01002 • Ph: 413-259-3333 • Email: