|Upcoming Events - Important Town Meeting-Related Dates
• New! Tuesday, April 8 at 7:00 pm - TMCC / LWV Warrant Review in the Town Room at Town Hall. See flyer.
• April 15 at noon - Deadline for receipt of material for the second mailing to Town Meeting members.
• New! Precinct Meetings are a good way to get to know your Town Meeting representatives. At a Precinct Meeting, Town Meeting members and the public gather to learn about and discuss the articles to be decided at Town Meeting. You can attend any of the Precinct Meetings regardless of where you live in town. TM members should bring their copies of the warrant and other article information they receive in the mailing. These documents are also available below. The Precinct Meetings will be held at the below times. For more information visit www.amherstma.gov/precinctmeetings.
Tuesday, April 22, 7:00 pm, Police Station Community Room – Precincts 5, 6 & 9 - Central Amherst
Wednesday, April 23, 7:00 pm, Munson Library – Precincts 7 & 8 - South Amherst
Thursday, April 24, 7:00 pm, Immanuel Lutheran Church Parish House Parlor, 867 N Pleasant Street – Precincts 1, 2 & 3 - North Amherst
Saturday, April 26, 2:00 pm, Police Station Community Room – Precincts 4 & 10 - Central Amherst
• New! Sunday, April 27 2:00-4:00 pm - TMCC Bus Tour for Town Meeting members. Arrive in the Middle School Parking Lot by 1:45 as the bus leaves promptly at 2:00. Seating is limited. See flyer for more information.
• New! Monday April 28 at 6:00 pm - Orientation for newly elected Town Meeting members in the Bridges Room in the Middle School. Look for signs in the Main Entrance. See flyer for more information.
• Monday, April 28, 2014 at 7:00 pm - Annual Town Meeting begins in the Middle School Auditorium. Additional
sessions, if needed, are reserved for April 30, May 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 28, June 2, 9, and 11, 2014.
For Recent Events see the TMCC Events Page.