Swim lessons have been canceled for the summer season. Please enjoy our outdoor pools for open swim and lap swim.
Lap Swim by reservation or by space available (limit ½ hour per swimmer). Reservations and all swims begin and end on the hour and half hour. Call on or after June 27th or stop by to reserve lane.
Mill River - 413-549-6875 | War Memorial - 413-362-9256
ADULT LAP SWIM CHANGES: These changes are necessary because of the overwhelming response we have had to our adult lap swimming this summer. Our primary responsibility is to ensure the safety of our swimmers and our staff. Please be advised of the following changes to Adult Lap Swim:
· Minimum Age – 18 yrs
· Beginning Saturday, 7/18 Lap Swim will begin at 10:00 am on Weekends
· Beginning Monday, 7/20 Lap Swim will begin at 9:00 am on Weekdays
· Only one person per lane (even if you live in the same household)
We will observe how this goes for a week or so and if necessary, we may have to limit lap swim to adults who live in the Amherst Regional School District (Amherst, Pelham, Shutesbury and Leverett). Thank you for your understanding.
Covid Phase 2 Massachusetts Regulations:
· Stay home if you are sick or in quarantine
· Arrive and depart in swim suits
· All persons must wear face coverings at all times, except when in the water
· All persons or family groups must provide pool attendant with contact information and current health status
· Showers and restrooms will be open. 2 min shower max.
· Lockers and changing rooms will be closed
· 6 ft. physical distancing will be monitored on deck, pool, and in locker rooms (except for same household groups)
· No sharing of equipment
· Pool Managers reserve the right to refuse any individual from entry**Open Swim - Children under 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
General Pool Policies
Food / drink are not allowed in the swimming areas or locker rooms.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 or older.
Children must be 13 or older to attend lap swim.
Only Coast Guard-approved flotation devices permitted.
Any child using a flotation device must be accompanied in the pool by an adult.
All children under 16 must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end.
Handicap accessible lift is available.
Outdoor Pool Season 2020 - June 27th-August 30th
Mill River Pool Mill River Recreation Area Montague Rd. Ph: 413-549-6875
OPENING JUNE 27
PLEASE SEE ADJUSTED SCHEDULES AND POOL PROTOCOL
War Memorial Pool Community Field Matoon St. (in front of High School) Ph: 413-362-9256