May 25, 2021
78 Third Street
Turners Falls, MA 01376
Free and open to the public
Hampshire-Franklin Commission on the Status of Women & Girls
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
RECEIVED: 5/20/21 at 2:27 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: 6:00 pm - Call to Order and Roll Call
• Welcoming of Guests, introductions and a ten-minute public speak out period.
• Review and acceptance of minutes from previous meetings
• Updates of events, annual report, and on the Regional Chairs’ monthly meetings.
• Commissioner Laura Sylvester, will present and discuss the agenda and format she is in the process of planning for the upcoming virtual Check-In & Chat on Food Insecurity, scheduled for June 8th on Zoom.
• Update on grant funding program
• Discussion on setting a date for a planning retreat for 2021-2022 fiscal year.
• Discussion on filling vacancies and electing officers.
• Election of Officers to serve during the 2021-2022 fiscal year. Terms of office begins on July 1, 2021 and runs through to June 30, 2022.
7:45 pm - Adjournment