December 14, 2022
Governance, Organization, and Legislation Committee of the Town Council
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
RECEIVED: 12/9/22, 11:41 am. LIST OF TOPICS: Click "More Details" for List of Topics
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Call to Order
- Action Items
- Town Manager Goals
- Sewer Regulations
- Review of Bylaw 3.40: Snow and Ice
- Public Comment Procedure
- Town Council Rules of Procedure 10.2: Process to Establish Council Committees
- Presentation and Discussion - None
- General Public Comment: Public comments on matters within the jurisdiction of the GOL. Residents are welcome to express their views for 1 to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the GOL Chair, based upon the number of people who want to speak. GOL will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Public Comment. To participate in public comment, see instructions below.
- Adoption of November 30, 2022 Minutes
- Next Agenda Preview
- Items Not Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance
Meeting materials will be posted here; materials may be added or changed up through and after the meeting date.
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 and extended by Chapters 22 and 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so via Zoom or by telephone. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.