March 30, 2023
Community Resources Committee of the Town Council
Thursday, March 30, 2023
REVISED: 3/30/23, 7:19 am (corrected Zoom link & webinar ID) RECEIVED: 3/27/23 10:31 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: Click "More Details" for List of Topics
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings - None
- Action Items
- Potential meeting with the AMAHT on affordable housing (25 minutes)
- Residential Rental Bylaw
- Regulations (15 minutes)
- Engagement Report (20 minutes)
- Discussion Items
- Zoning Priorities & Housing (45 minutes)
- General Public Comment - Public comments on matters within the jurisdiction of the CRC. Residents are welcome to express their views for 1 to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the CRC Chair, based upon the number of people who want to speak. CRC will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Public Comment.
- Adoption of March 16, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Next Agenda Preview
- Items Not Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 and extended by Chapters 22 and 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so via Zoom or by telephone. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.
Meeting materials will be posted here: https://amherstma.gov/DocumentCenter/Index/5477; materials may be added or changed up through and after the meeting date.