March 29, 2023
Governance, Organization, and Legislation Committee of the Town Council
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
REVISED: 3/27/23, 11:53 am. RECEIVED: 3/24/23, 9:20 am. LIST OF TOPICS: Click "More Details" for List of Topics
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Call to Order
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day Proclamation
- Universal Free Lunch Resolution
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month Proclamation
- Discussion of Council Retreat
- Annual Rules of Procedure Review
- Discussion on disposition of bylaws carried over from Bylaw Review Committee and previous committee term
- Proposed changes to bylaw 3.40 Snow and Ice
- Flag Policy
- Discussion of Public Comment Supreme Judicial Court Ruling on Barron v. Kolenda
- General Public Comments on matters within the jurisdiction of the committee - Residents are welcome to express their views for 1 to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair, based upon the number of people who want to speak. The committee will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Public Comment. To participate in public comment, see instructions below.
- Adoption of Minutes
- Adoption of March 15, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Next Agenda Preview
- Items Not Anticipated 48 Hours in Advance of the Meeting
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 and extended by Chapters 22 and 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so via Zoom or by telephone. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.
Meeting materials will be posted here: https://amherstma.gov/DocumentCenter/Index/5472; materials may be added or changed up through and after the meeting date.