May 11, 2023
Community Resources Committee of the Town Council
Thursday, May 11, 2023
RECEIVED: 5/9/23, 12:07 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: Click "More Details" for List of Topics
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings: 4:35 pm: Zoning Bylaw – Article 3, Use Regulations, Article 4, Development Methods, Article 9, Non-conforming Lots, Uses and Structures and Article 12, Definitions (continued from March 2, April 6, and April 27, 2023)
To see if the Town will vote to amend Article 3, Use Regulations to change the permitting requirements for owner occupied duplexes, affordable duplexes, non-owner occupied duplexes, converted dwellings and townhouses to create more streamlined permitting pathways for these uses, to remove the use category “Subdividable Dwellings”, to add a use category Three-family Detached Dwelling (Triplex), to add a permitting pathway and standards and conditions for triplexes, to modify standards and conditions for other housing use categories, to amend permitting requirements for housing use categories in the Aquifer Recharge Protection Overlay district, to amend Article 4, Development Methods to add three-family dwelling, where appropriate, to amend Article 9, Non-conforming Lots, Uses and Structures, to add a reference to three-family dwelling, to amend Article 12, Definitions, to add Three Family Detached Dwelling Unit (Triplex) and to delete Subdividable Dwelling.
- Action Items
- Planning Board and ZBA Appointment Recommendations
- Sufficiency of the Applicant Pool, Selection Criteria, Interview Questions
- Residential Rental Bylaw
- Permitting Fee Structure
- Nuisance House Bylaw (Renamed Nuisance Property)
- Discussion Items
- General Public Comment: Public comments on matters within the jurisdiction of the CRC. Residents are welcome to express their views for 1 to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the CRC Chair, based upon the number of people who want to speak. CRC will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Public Comment.
- Adoption of April 20, 2023 Special Meeting Minutes
- Adoption of April 27, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Next Agenda Preview
- Items Not Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance
Meeting materials will be posted here https://www.amherstma.gov/DocumentCenter/Index/5583; materials may be added or changed up through and after the meeting date.
Pursuant to state law which extends the remote meeting provisions pertaining to the Open Meeting Law, this meeting will be held via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so via Zoom or by telephone, see instructions below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.
Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so via Zoom, or by telephone.