The Pioneer Valley Transit Authority(PVTA) invites you to participate and comment on their Comprehensive Service Analysis(CSA). This CSA takes a detailed look at current PVTA bus service and presents ways to redesign it to more closely meet your needs. PVTA is looking at each of its bus routes individually as well as the overall network of service to improve their function and cost effectiveness. Your participation is important as it will help shape these recommendations to provide the most optimal PVTA service. PVTA will be hosting 4 public workshops:
• Holyoke, Tuesday December 10th, Holyoke Transportation Center, Room 402, 3-7 PM
• Northampton, Tuesday December 10th, Northampton City Council Chambers, 3-7 PM
• Springfield, Wednesday December 11th, Pioneer Valley Planning Commission, Second Floor Conference Room, 3-7 PM
• Amherst, Thursday December 12th, Bangs Community Center, Activity Room, 3-7 PM
These meetings will be in an open house format, individuals are welcome to attend as their schedule allows. A presentation will be made at 4:00 PM and at 6:00 PM.
PVTA will also be hosting two rider drop in sessions. These drop in sessions will provide an opportunity for comments from riders who cannot attend the meetings.
• Springfield Bus Terminal, Wednesday December 11th, 10AM-12PM
• Holyoke Transportation Center, Thursday December 12th, 10AM-12PM
Please feel free to share this information and flyer below with anyone that may be interested.
With questions please email:
Transit Planner I
Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
413-781-6045 (ext. 320)