The Amherst outdoor pools at Mill River and War Memorial opened to the public Saturday, June 27th and will remain open through August 30th, 2020 for Lap Swim and Open Swim. There are new restrictions to keep in line with Phase 2 Massachusetts regulations, please see below.
Hours of operation and other information can be found at www.amherstma.gov/pools
Lap Swim by reservation or by space available (limit ½ hour per swimmer)
Reservations and all swims begin and end on the hour and half hour.
Call or stop by to reserve lane. Mill River - 413-549-6875 | War Memorial - 413-362-9256
Covid Phase 2 Massachusetts Regulations
- Stay home if you are sick or in quarantine
- Arrive and depart in swimsuits
- All persons must wear face coverings at all times, except when in the water
- All persons or family groups must provide pool attendant with contact information and current health status
- Showers and restrooms will be open. 2 min shower max.
- Lockers and changing rooms will be closed
- 6 ft. physical distancing will be monitored on deck, pool, and in locker rooms (except for same household groups)
- No sharing of equipment
- Pool Managers reserve the right to refuse any individual from entry
For updates check www.amherstma.gov/pools
Amherst Leisure Services | Barb Bilz, Director Amherst Leisure Services firstname.lastname@example.org www.lsse.org