HOW TO GET TESTED
Step 1: Schedule Your Test
- Go to uma.force.com/covidtesting and select available appointments. To schedule the appointment:
- 'Enter your contact information
- Select if you also need to test dependent children
- Confirm your email address by entering the code emailed to you
- Consent to the testing agreement
- Choose a time slot
- Save the email you receive or have the QR code contained in the email on your phone or mobile device. You will need this with you to check in at the testing center
The testing process will take approximately ten minutes (registration and test).
Step 2: Go to the Testing Location
Make sure you have an appointment scheduled before arriving at the testing location at the front entrance of the Mullins Center, 200 Commonwealth Avenue, Amherst MA, 01003.
If you do not have an appointment, you cannot be tested. Masks, hand hygiene, and social distancing are required at all times while in the testing center.
Bring the confirmation email that you received to bring with you to the testing;center or have your phone or other moble device handy with the QR code you received in the email. You will need this to check in at the testing center.
Step 3: Get Your Test Results
Test results will be ready in 24 to 36 hours after you are tested.
If you test negative you will get a notification email from firstname.lastname@example.org. To access your results, log in to umlab.netsmartcloud.com. You will need to register and log in to a secure portal to get your results.
If you test positive you will receive a call about your positive test and your local Board of Health will explain further steps. Individuals who test positive will be required to isolate in accordance with the guidelines of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state public health authorities.
Go to Community Testing FAQs