The Town of Amherst vaccine clinic located at the Bangs Community Center, 70 Boltwood Walk in Amherst, is now offering walk-in clinic times in addition to regularly available appointments for scheduling.
NEW! All those aged 12 and over who live, work, or study in Massachusetts can be vaccinated. Learn more about eligibility in Massachusetts here.
- If you are uninsured, you can still receive a vaccine. The vaccine is free – there is no cost to you.
- Vaccine sites may request documentation, but you are not required to have it to receive the vaccine and you cannot be denied access to the vaccine for not having ID. Documentation is not required to be vaccinated. Sites will NOT ask for proof of immigration status.
- Any data collected for the COVID-19 vaccination program may only be used for public health purposes – not for civil, criminal, nor immigration enforcement.
All Available Amherst Appointments: You may view and sign up for available appointments at our Amherst Bang Center site by clicking here. New clinics are now added on a continual rolling basis or see below for our walk-in clinic times.
Walk-In Clinic Info: Dates & Times
- Mondays from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursdays from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday, May 29th & Saturday, June 19th from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Bangs Community Center at 70 Boltwood Walk in Amherst
- Vaccine Brands: Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer
Questions? If you have registration, clinic, or other vaccine related questions, please contact Public Health at (413) 259-3077