The Amherst BID is thrilled to announce the lineup for the second annual Friday Night Summer Concert Series on the South Common! This summer concert series has been made possible with the generous support and sponsorship of Encharter Insurance.
Last summer the BID produced 4 remarkable nights of live music on the South Common, free for all, these multigenerational family evenings were a huge success. This summer we are back and better than before with a remarkable lineup of acts!
These events will be free for all, starting at 6 pm. These evenings will also host local brewery White Lion Brewing, our favorite local cider makers Artifact and Black Birch Vineyards wine for our over 21 guests. A few new and exciting additions this summer: Crème Bru.LA will be joining us for some sweet treats, there will be a charcuterie station and more treats are in store to make these summer nights magical
We encourage all to attend, bring a blanket, and some chairs, and enjoy the incredible offerings of our downtown's stunning global cuisine for dine-in or takeaway to the concert.
- Friday, July 22nd - UMass Jazz - Jazz in July All-Star Series
- Friday, July 29th - Singer/Songwriter
- Dawn Lepere & Jeff Starns
- Arden Lloyd
- Friday, August 5th - Family Dance Party
- Mister G (Grammy Winning Children's Music)
- Soul Magnets (Upbeat Soul Funk)
- Friday, August 12th - Country/Pop Rock
- Rosie Porter Trio (Classic Country Singer/Songwriter)
- Maxxtone (Playing the Hits - Pop Rock)