September 22, 2023
4 Boltwood Ave
September 24, 2023
September 25, 2023
70 Boltwood Walk
September 27, 2023
121 North Pleasant St.
October 9, 2023
RECEIVED: 5/18/21 at 2:26 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: Action Items: Recommendation of appointments to Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals: i. Interview Questions for the Planning Board vacancies, ii. Update; Post-Public Hearing Deliberations, Community Impact Review, and Recommendations: i. Zoning Bylaw – Article 16 – Temporary Moratorium For 180 Days On Building Permits For Construction Of Residential Buildings With Three Or More Dwelling Units – Voter Petition Article pursuant to MGL Ch. 40A Section 5, ii. Zoning Bylaw – Article 15 – Inclusionary Zoning. Presentation and Discussion Items: a. Zoning Priorities Bylaw Revisions: i. Demolition Delay Bylaw. General Public Comment. Minutes: Adoption of May 11, 2021 Meeting Minutes. Announcements: June 3, 2021, 7:00 pm: Interviews of Candidates for Zoning Board of Appeals vacancies, June 9, 2021, 7:00 pm: Interviews of Candidates for Planning Board vacancies. Next Agenda Preview. Items Not Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance.
RECEIVED: 5/20/21 at 2:27 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: 6:00 pm - Call to Order and Roll Call
• Welcoming of Guests, introductions and a ten-minute public speak out period.
• Review and acceptance of minutes from previous meetings
• Updates of events, annual report, and on the Regional Chairs’ monthly meetings.
• Commissioner Laura Sylvester, will present and discuss the agenda and format she is in the process of planning for the upcoming virtual Check-In & Chat on Food Insecurity, scheduled for June 8th on Zoom.
• Update on grant funding program
• Discussion on setting a date for a planning retreat for 2021-2022 fiscal year.
• Discussion on filling vacancies and electing officers.
• Election of Officers to serve during the 2021-2022 fiscal year. Terms of office begins on July 1, 2021 and runs through to June 30, 2022.
7:45 pm - Adjournment
RECEIVED: 5/21/21 at 4:15 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: 1. CALL TO ORDER: Opening Remarks, Announcements, Agenda Review. 2. Reports and Comments: Public Comment and HRC Member Reports. 3. Action and Discussion Items: a. Declaring Racism as a Public Health Crises; b. Supporting the Community Safety Working Group; c. Youth Hero Awards; d. Juneteenth; e. Determine a new meeting time and date. 4. Upcoming events.
5. Other Topics: Other Chair did not reasonably anticipate 48 hours in advance of the meeting. Adjourn.
RECEIVED: 5/19/21 at 10:23 am. LIST OF TOPICS: PUBLIC FORUM: Climate Change and Affordable Housing. Presentations and discussions by: Stephanie Ciccarello, Amherst Sustainability Coordinator; Beverly Craig, Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development; Ashley Muspratt, Center for Eco Technology; Chris Riddle, Founding Partner, Kuhn Riddle
Architects; Steve Roof, Amherst Energy and Climate Action Committee; Laura Drauker, Chair, Amherst Energy and Climate Action Committee; John Hornik, Chair, Amherst Municipal Affordable Housing Trust.
Dakin Humane Society wants to inspire you to get moving this May with our #ByMySide 31-Day Activity Challenge. We encourage you to bring your furry companion along, or get active in their honor. That’s right, “we Dakin Dare you!” Whether you plan to walk, run, bike ride, or snuggle your cat (yes, that's an activity!) you'll be making a difference for animals. By participating you will be part of a virtual movement of animal lovers supporting health and happiness together while raising critical funds to support the animals and programs of Dakin.